Wednesday, In Class
- No class on Monday
- Helpful App – Interview is due on 04/14. Be ready to share highlights from your interview and how you might think through your project.
- Continue working on your Helpful App. By next week you should have a firm idea on what your project is about and the contents, and you should have started exploring the visual language in more detail
- Listen to New Ways of Seeing Episode 3: Digital Justice Ellie is the discussion leader, everyone else responds here.
Monday, In Class
- Zoom link
- Today’s notes
- Hear from Brian about Black Gooey Universe and we discuss.
- Discuss documenting interactive work and introduce final final project
- Small group check ins about Helpful App/Website
- Based on today’s feedback continue working on your Helpful App. You can either refine the visual language, or create a more detailed wireframe, focusing on navigation and hierarchy.
- Complete your jQuery clock activity for Wednesday