Wednesday, In Class
- Begin thinking through your site contents and architecture (can change later) and develop a site map and/or list
- Develop three distinct visual directions for your project. Each direction should include a written description, visual references, and gestural sketches of your homepage all of which have unique typography, color, and visual languages. Aim for as much of a range as possible!
- Reading: Black Gooey Universe. Brian is the discussion leader, everyone else responds..
Monday, In Class
- Zoom link
- Today’s notes
- Hear from Sabrina about Exclusive Design and we discuss.
- Discuss interviews in product design
- Small group check ins about your project
- Based on today’s feedback, select one idea to refine and move forward with and prepare five to ten interview questions to share in class.
- Complete your jQuery activity for Wednesday